Friday, July 21, 2006


Well I have finally finished my first major work piece for my Advanced Certificate Course. This is a self designed piece whch has arrived complete with many dramas along the way. Four months in designing, 11 weeks in stitching, threads cut that should not have been, dove's eyes worked where they should not have been, doves eye's missed where they should have been, fancy corners worked where they should not be! Next time I will have to pay more attention to what I am doing! Still, it has been a learning curve in more ways than one! Including how to fix up those areas of non- attention! Many thanks to the people who helped along the way, you all know who you are! Now what? Well, piece number two , which has to be finished by December is well into the design stage. Back to the drawing board.................................

2 comments:

Tonniece said...

Jenny I could only dream of doing something like this.
very beautifuly done.

Tonniece

Sarah E. said...

Lovely work, Jenny, and cool that you mentioned "errors", too -- VERY encouraging!!