Monday, February 12, 2007








Shoe Bags 4 & 5

Yesterday was the first day I had home for a while that I could sit & play with my machine. So I decided to churn out another two shoe bags. I have to do about a dozen of them before August so I thought I would make a move. So that is five done, they just have to be made up now but that will not take very long & when I have them all stitched I may just set up a production line and do them all at once.
I have been doing other stitching as well but you will have to wait a while before I post those.
It has been raining most of the day today YIPPEE!!!!!!!. Some people may wonder why I am happy about the rain but I guess if you are reading this from Oz then you will understand. For everone else this part of our great country is in serious drought and we need the rain DESPERATELY!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Well the shoe bags are coming along nicely they are beautiful.
I'm glad you got some rain..
Well we are in the middle of a snow storm suppose to get 70 centimeters by the time its over..