Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More Reticella

I have been playing with another design of Reticella. I want to do a major piece and am having trouble with design. For some reason the designs just are not flowing. Something about this little sample looks disjointed. I think I know what it is and have come up with a new design which flows much better than this one but have yet to put needle into fabric. I want to test it first before I start on the major piece and am running out of time. I want the design sorted out so that I can take it away on holidays with me in December. Yikes! Only eight weeks to go! Better get stitching!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Jenny,
Looks fabulous to me, this is a lot of work and your doing this like no problem, looking forward to see what magical thing your going to do next.
Suzanne

Dianne said...

I too love it but I know the perfetionist in you will have the new figured out..