Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's A Wrap

I finally finshed my wrap today. It has been waiting for me to knot the fringe & cut it even. I was hoping to have this all done by last Saturday so the girls at Stitcher's Plus could see it finished, but this was not to be. They will just have to make do with the pics like everyone else.
Below is a closer view, and as you can see I didn't do anything too fancy. I felt the coral knots were a too heavy in my experiments, so I just kept to darning. It is after all to wear to a wedding, so I wanted it kept simple & elegant. By the way, the colour in this post is more the real colour, rather than what is in the previous post.
Now all I have to do is hem my skirt, & make a top to wear with everything. I better get cracking.

4 comments:

Christine said...

So pretty Jenny, and the colour is so rich too. What colour is the outfit, same as the wrap?

Hooroo,
Christine.

Jenny said...

Christine, the skirt is the same fabric, while the cammi will be a slightly greener silk satin and the over blouse is a swirled patterned silk chiffon in green, blue,& blue purple. I just have to find the time to make it all.

Sarah E. said...

Jen, how beautiful! You know I always adore your work, but this is just SO elegant! and I love the color...I WANT!!!!! (I know I know, go make your own, Sarah...!!!)

Dianne said...

Well I can't wait to see the whole out fit, its gorgeous Miss Magic Fingers...