Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This Morning's Post

Look what arrived in this morning's post. I have been participating in a counted thread band round robin and Mandy's sampler has found it's way to Australia. It's been over 6 months since I had a sampler to work on, but that is OK as I had plenty of other stitching to keep me busy.
When I first saw this sampler here, I thought I might do some balckwork, but now I am not sure, that might be a bit heavy. I am also not sure on colour either, as there is such a mix already. The sampler will just have to live on my design wall for a while until something talks to me . All the samplers can be viewed here.

2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

love the idea of tracking your daily textile fix...mine seems to be mainly reading at the moment.

laura_rose said...

Wow, I love it Jenny. Such a great mix of both ideas and interests.