Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


Snowflake mania hit my fingers at the beginning of December and by now they would have arrived at their destinations, decorating a tree of one of my family or friends. They are crocheted, with no pattern, only an illustration to look at. I am happy with how they turned out, and the variety is endless, looking so pretty hanging all together. Note to self...... must make more.

 May the joy of Christmas be in the hearts of everyone today, along with love & understanding. No matter where you are this Christmas Day, snuggling by the fire, watching the snowflakes fall, tucking into roast turkey, or braving the heat, paddling the feet in water, & munching on prawns, may your day be a special one to share with family & friends.

Merry Christmas

One & All




6 comments:

Scheyenne Zigzag said...

and a Merry Christmas to you too

Rachel said...

And the same to you!

Linda said...

Very late to this post Jenny. Computer not even switched for two days or so. I love your little snowflakes, and I am sure they are being neatly packed away for next Christmas. I hope your day was pleasant, filled with laughter, but relaxing as well. It was a warm one here. Cheers.

Jackie said...

Love the snowflakes. I need to find time to crochet them before next Christmas. I designed one that is on Ravelry and gets lots of attention.

georgi said...

Great designs...keep up the great work!

Usemeplz said...

Nice work! keep working! Best wishes to you!