Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Hearts

Wishing everyone reading a very Merry Christmas, and may the day bring you all peace, joy, love and great times with your family.

These little Christmas hearts have been made with love and given to close friends and special family members. I started them back in August, using a free pattern I found here.

I used scraps of even weave fabric that I had in my stash, as well a scraps of thread. They are backed in red felt to bring out the colour, and I even had that in my stash. The only thing I purchased was the ribbon to hang them.

They are made using the Hardanger technique, combined with some surface stitching which has been counted.

They should all be with their prospective new owners by now, and I know they will be treasured by one and all.

No comments: