Wednesday, February 08, 2017
A New Jumper
I had ordered the yarn way back in July last year, and thought I had ordered enough. Well, my calculations said I would have a small amount left over. Either the pattern amounts were incorrect, or I did my calculations incorrectly, but I did not have enough yarn left to do the neckband. I had to order more. As the bulk of the yarn was purchased in July, I knew that getting a ball of the same dye-lot would be extremely lucky. I was correct, and had to have a ball of another dye-lot. As it is the whole neckband, with a different texture than the top of the jumper, it's not noticeable.
The pattern is Sirdar 9248 purchased from Patternfish.
Now this one is finished, I wonder what will be next. UFO's and WIPS here I come.